ED| How to request access to Earthdata Tools
Table of Contents
Refer to this guide when requesting access to Earthdata's Issue tracking (JIRA), and Requirements management (RMS) tools.
- A URS account
- Go to the Earthdata website.
- Click on the 'Feedback' button.
- Enter you information in the webform.
- Entering the word 'ACCESS' in the Subject field helps with the route and response to your ticket.
- Please enter the following information in the 'Details' field:
- Your URS username.
- The email with which you registered your URS account.
- The tool(s) to which you would like to have access.
- The JIRA, RMS project or Wiki space to which you would like access granted.
- Enter your name and the email address to which Earthdata support should send notifications about this request.
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the form.